Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Forecast

Long range forecast says temps will be around 90 each day with 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Photo courtesy of  Iwona Kellie

I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch just yet.  It's still 5 days out and the weather man has been wrong before.
Just in case, think I will get a new rain poncho :-/


  1. Take extra shoes if it rains the fields get muddy!!

  2. I'm holding out hope. The weatherman has been really wrong a lot in my neighborhood lately.

  3. When we went, we bought the disposable ones (in the camping section)from Walmart for around 80 cents and while they were in the package they were small enough to fit in a back pocket-should we need them while we were out. Then if we did use them-we could just toss them and not worry about hanging them out to dry when we were done with them.

  4. Its August so you have to expect bad weather! But remember 40% chance of rain somewhere, means 60% chance of sunshine!! have fun!

  5. Afternoon showers are always in the forecast for our area. They won't last long!!
    Carol in GA

  6. I hope you guys have great weather!! I can't wait to see what all you buy.

  7. Hi! I just found your blog while googling "endless yard sale". This will be the 2nd year I will be shopping the 127 sale. Last year I went with my best friend. This year I will be going with my husband. It is our 20th Anniversary weekend. How romantic, right? LOL My guy is THE BEST!

    We are in Ohio. Last year we started in West Unity, OH which was the northernmost point. We shopped for just one day. This year we will head towards Dayton and Cincinnati, and will be shopping Friday and Saturday.
    Can't wait!
    Thanks for the great blog.
    (Click my name for my blogpost on last year's 127 Sale.

  8. How are the BFF's doing??? Waiting for news from the road?

  9. What an awesome way to spend your 50th birthday!
    I've heard about that garage sale all the way over here in Australia. I'm so envious! Can't wait to see what you find.


Thanks for checking up on "the project"! I love to hear from my readers and if you've been to the WLYS be sure to let me know. If you've provided an email link in your blogger account, you will be hearing back from me! xo, Suzy

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.